Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hood to coast!!!

So the official hood to coast run is happening tomorrow morning at 7 am. I am the first runner and my legs will be at 7am I start the race which is a 6 mile straight down mt hood. And then I should run again around 5 pm and that's the easiest leg through downtown Portland only 3.5 miles. Then the last leg will be hard but its only 4.5 miles and will be around 3 am so I would be grateful for prayers for that one in particular as I don't want to be eaten by a bear cougar or Bigfoot. I will try and post some pictures but reception will be patchy for the second half of it anf I'm not sure if my phone will get charged.
Dallas will be staying with Bella and Luna will see the pet sitter throughout the two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...